- For the applications that you would like to push through to your Ringly, make sure they are configured properly under your iPhone's Settings > Notifications
- Enable "Allow Notifications"
- Enable "Show in Notification Center"
- "Alert Style" should be set to Banners or Alerts
- Confirm the alert is coming from the app that you have enabled. For example, Ringly gives you several options for which email you'd like to enable, make sure the Notifications that are showing up on your phone are coming from the App you have enabled in Ringly Alerts.
- If you're only missing certain phone calls and texts. Check which filtering setting you have applied in the "Contacts" section of the Ringly App.
- If you have multiple devices connected in the Ringly App, make sure the one you are trying to receive Alerts on is Selected.
If notifications are still not working try the following:
If you have an Aries collection Ringly with Activity Tracking
- Toggle Bluetooth off, wait 10 seconds, then turn it back on.
- Force close the app by double tapping on the home screen and swiping up. Once your app is closed, reopen and try again.
- If it's still not working, "Forget" your Ringly from your iPhone's Bluetooth settings, and reconnect in the Ringly app.
If you have a Classic Notification Ring
- Make sure the Ringly app is left running in the background.
If you have tried all of the above and are still having issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com