If you're receiving a phone call and text message alert, but no additional color for your Contacts, please follow the below steps:
- Ensure the correct contact is enabled in the Ringly App. This should be the contact that contains the phone number that the person is calling/texting from.
- Ensure the name that shows up in the Alert on your phone is the same as the name that appears in the Contacts tab of the Ringly App.
- If it is NOT the same, but the correct contact entry is selected, it could be because you have added a "related name" to the contact, or added a prefix to a linked contact.
If you have tried the following and are still having issues:
- Force close the app by double tapping on the home screen and swiping up to force the contact settings to sync.
- Finally, change the additional color in the Ringly app, wait 10 seconds, the change it back.