If you're receiving a phone call and text message alert, but no additional color for your Contacts, please follow the below steps:
- Ensure the correct contact is enabled in the Ringly App. This should be the contact that contains the phone number that the person is calling/texting from.
- Ensure the name that shows up in the Alert on your phone is the same as the name that appears in the Contacts tab of the Ringly App.
- If it is NOT the same, but the correct contact entry is selected, it could be because you have added a "related name" to the contact, or added a prefix to a linked contact.
If you have tried the following and are still having issues:
- Force close the app by double tapping on the home screen and swiping up to force the contact settings to sync.
- Finally, change the additional color in the Ringly app, wait 10 seconds, the change it back.
If you have tried all of the above and are still having issues, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.