If your Ringly app can't find your Ringly, ensure your Ringly is in the charger and the charger is plugged in. If it is charging properly, it will either show a red light every 5 seconds, or one green light when first placed in the charger.
If your Ringly is listed under "Available Devices" in Bluetooth Settings:
Great! Do not tap on it, but try to connect again in the Ringly App.
If you still see "No Ringly Jewelry Found":
- Turn on Location Services (GPS). You can turn this off after you have finished connecting, but it needs to be on during the initial connection. Try again once you turn on location services.
- Open your phone's settings and navigate to Settings > Apps > Ringly > Permissions, please turn all of the permissions momentarily off, then re-enable all of them and try again.
- If you still see "No Rings Found" try turning your Bluetooth off, waiting 10 seconds, the turning it back on.
- If still having trouble, restart your phone and try again.
If your Ringly is not listed under "Available Devices" in Bluetooth Settings:
- Turn bluetooth off, wait 10 seconds, then turn it back on and scan for available devices again.
- Reset your Ringly by momentarily removing it from the charger, and then placing it back in.
- If it is still not appearing, restart your phone and try again.