If you are having issues connecting to your Classic Collection Ringly:
- Make sure the Ringly is in the charger, and the charger is plugged in. If it's charging properly, it will either show a green light when first placed in, or a red light every 5 seconds.
- Disconnect in the App Settings page.
- Unpair your Ringly in Bluetooth Settings on your phone, if you are paired. If it is under "Available Devices" do NOT click on it.
- Turn bluetooth off, wait 10 seconds, then turn it back on.
- Try to reconnect in the App.
If you are still having issues:
- Restart your phone and try again.
- Finally, uninstall the app, the reinstall it and try again.