If you have an Aries Ringly with Activity Tracking and are unable to connect it in the app please make sure your Ringly is in the charger and the charger is plugged in. If it is charging properly, it will either flash a red light every 5 seconds, or one green light when first placed in the charger.
- Disconnect from the Settings page in the Ringly App.
- Turn Bluetooth off, wait 10 seconds, then turn if back on.
- Reconnect in the Ringly App.
Make sure you accept any pairing dialogs as soon as you see them.
If you do not see a pairing dialog and the App gets stuck on "Connecting". Go into your Bluetooth settings and your Ringly should now be listed under "Paired Devices." Tap it to connect (and accept a pairing dialog if you see it). Now go back to the app and you should connected!
If you are still having issues:
- Disconnect in the Settings screen of the Ringly App.
- Restart your phone and try again.
- Delete the Ringly App and reinstall it and try again.
- Try temporarily disconnecting other bluetooth devices you may be connected to and try again. After you have gotten Ringly connected you can reconnect your other devices.