Not to worry! We just need to finish your update to make sure your Ringly is in tip-top shape! Make sure your Ringly is in the charger and the charger is plugged in. Keep your phone and your Ringly as close as possible while you are updating.
- If necessary, disconnect from your Ringly from the Settings page of the Ringly App.
- Now, connect again, this time it will launch the blue update screen and try to finish the update.
- Once the update completes, go back into the Ringly App and connect to your Ringly.
If the update fails again:
- Turn Bluetooth off, wait 10 seconds, then turn Bluetooth back on and try again.
- Restart your phone and try again!
- If still having issues, try disconnecting any other Bluetooth devices you are currently paired with. After you finish the update and reconnect to your Ringly, you can then reconnect to your other devices.