Absolutely. Ringly uses industry standard encryption to keep your data safe and secure. The Ringly app will receive the notifications, but no personal data or content is stored or sent to a third party.
Articles in this section
- Can my Ringly be connected to more than one device?
- What is the range of communication between Ringly and my mobile device?
- Is using my Ringly secure?
- Do you need to be in range of your phone for your steps be counted?
- Why is My Ringly Flashing a Blue or Pink Light with No Notification?
- Why is My Ringly Buzzing 7 times?